Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Madison Adoption Associates' is a Hague accredited, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to bring hope, love, and a permanent family to children in need. By serving children and families through domestic and international adoption, our work is guided by the following core principles:
* Conducting our business activities with our heart first and an unwavering commitment to ethics.
* Treating each child with dignity; always acting in the best interests of the child.
* Ensuring that each adoption process is transparent, with adherence to all laws and regulations.
* Providing birth parents with caring, compassionate, nonjudgmental and confidential support.
* Recognizing the unique and precious potential of each child and each family.
* Securing stable and loving permanent families for children through pre-adoption preparation, education, and guidance.
* Committing time and resources to charitable activities that help children who are not eligible for adoption to lead stronger, safer, healthier, and more productive lives.
Madison Adoption Associates is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency licensed to work in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Illinois. MAA earned full Hague Accreditation in November 2008!
Our agency began with a mother's love and desire to raise an adoptive family. Today, although we still operate as a smaller agency, our efforts over almost the last 30 years have resulted in more than 1000 children knowing the joy of belonging to a loving family. Madison Adoption is committed to our purpose of helping as many children as possible who need a home and hope for the future. We invite you to learn more about the spirit and work of Madison Adoption Associates.
Madison Adoption Associates began placing children in 1981. We are both knowledgeable and experienced. Over the years, Madison has helped bring home children from all over the world, including China, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Estonia, Romania, Guatemala, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Chile, Peru, and Japan. We have also completed adoption placements in the United States. Currently, we are working with clients who are adopting through China, Philippines, El Salvador, Bulgaria and the United States, and we are completing approximately 70 adoption placements per year.
Adoption, specifically older children and children with special needs, is truly our passion. Our organization is proud of what has been accomplished over our years of operation. We are known for going above-and-beyond what is required to make each adoption successful. Madison Adoption Associates works diligently to provide a standard of service to our adoption clients that is above reproach. We take great pride in our professional reputation and in being ethical in all aspects of adoption service provision.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!