Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Su Casa empowers individuals and families to live free from domestic violence and builds partnerships with communities to end domestic violence.
Su Casa is a healing sanctuary where victims can find their voice, develop inner strength, and become self-directed agents of change in their own lives. Our Trauma-Informed approach emanates from these principles:
- We begin with each person’s strengths and believe that is the starting point for service planning and healing;
- We believe that each person is the expert in his/her own life;
- Staff educates and guides victims in how to become agents of change in their own lives;
- Each person actively participates in developing a service plan that meets his/her unique needs;
- There is mutual accountability for case management and problem-solving;
- Staff is respectful and honest in their communication with those we serve.