Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Greater Wichita Area Sports Commission is to enhance the quality of life and the economy by taking the lead in promoting, acquiring and supporting a diversity of youth, amateur and professional sporting programs and events.
- Establish, maintain, and promote sports programs and events in the greater Wichita area.
- Bring visitors to south-central Kansas.
- Promote Wichita to local, state, regional, and national event organizers.
- Assist organizations in obtaining outside events through the bid matching process.
- Coordinate the matching of event needs with facility availability.
- Be an active participant in community deliberations involving sports forums and facilities.
- Be a resource for the community in planning and developing additional sports facilities.
- Promote the mission of the Sports Commission.
- Public relations and promotion
- Increase media exposure
- High quality newsletter
- Speaking engagements
- Community involvement
- Marketing membership
- Be a central resource for requests, support, and assistance for youth, amateur, and professional sporting events and activities.
- Be a resource for seed money for programs and events.
- Secure grants to benefit community sports programs.
- Establish volunteer database.
- Meg Sytnick
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!