Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
1. To function as a non-profit organization whose general purpose is to provide a range of programs and services to people through our holistic approach of addressing the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of people;
2. To promote and support collaboration among service organizations, businesses, the faith community, and others for the purpose of forming alliances that will help to eliminate duplication of services and broaden service networks in order to meet the needs of more people through more effective program and service delivery within the scope of our Christian beliefs;
3. To utilize a variety of social services and the promotion of financial literacy to assist individuals and families in becoming self-sufficient, productive citizens;
4. To provide for the basic needs of the poor.
5. To provide life management tools for at-risk populations.
6. To serve as an advocate for disadvantaged people by engaging in the identification of unmet needs and the development of programs designed to meet them.
We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization providing a range of programs and services through our holistic approach of addressing the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of people. Utilizing a variety of social services and promoting financial literacy we enable individuals and families to become self-sufficient, productive citizens. We also provide for the basic needs of the poor and life management tools for at-risk populations. Our current programs focus on financial literacy, family life enhancement, and Drug/ Gang Intervention/ prevention.
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!