Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Guided by parents and medical, educational, social service and business professionals, Innovative Services NW provides quality services to children, adults and families in Clark County.
The goals of our service, provided through our various programs, are to:
1. Maximize individual independence and potential functioning.
2. Develop respect, acceptance and recognition of individuals with disabilities.
3. Increase opportunities of inclusive community.
4. Enhance opportunities for choice and contribution of individuals with disabilities in the community.
5. Connect families to available community resources and provide needed family support.
Innovative Services NW is a nonprofit organization that values, assists and supports children, adults and families in our community who have disabilities or other disadvantages. We do this through offering a continuum of services including therapy and childcare for children; employment training and job support for teens and adults; intervention, education and support for families; and adult day health care for senior citizens and adults who require daytime assistance.
- Laurie Giacomini
- (360) 892-5142
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!