Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CReATE, established in 2007, refurbishes mobility assistive technology (AT) and makes it available to people who need assistive technology at a low cost.
CReATE is a place where Utahns can GET or DONATE used mobility assistive technology.
Getting a Device:
- Call CReATE at 801-887-9398.
- Make an appointment for an assessment to determine the type of device needed.
- Fill out the proper paper work.
- Pay the service fee, which is based on the time spent to repair and clean it.
- Power wheelchairs
- Manual wheelchairs
- Power scooters
- Contact us to determine if the device can be accepted by CReATE.
- Deliver the device to CReATE.
- Device donations are tax deductable.
Transferring Device Ownership: CReATE will not loan equipment. The ownership of the device will be transferred from the CReATE Program to the individual acquiring the AT device. CReATE’s intent is to transfer AT devices to individuals and therefore the devices are not for resale.
Devices are not sold but a service fee is charged based on the work performed on the chair so that it will meet manufacturer specifications.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!