Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Junior League of Northern Virginia (JLNV) is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
Women building better communities. That's the Junior League of Northern Virginia.
The Junior League has been the driving force behind the kinds of initiatives and institutions that make our community a healthier, more vital places to live.
Junior League members, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds, interests, and professional pursuits work together to identify unmet needs, forge effective coalitions, and work for change. Time and time again, the Junior League is among the first organizations to step up to the plate and tackle a community’s biggest challenges.
- Provide five to ten hours of voluntarism each month, totaling more than 20,000 hours annually
- Make an impact on the community
- Interact with other women who share their commitment to voluntarism
- Have donated over $2.6 million dollars to mission based programs
- Believe we can make a big impact in preparing children in Northern Virginia for success
- Manage a wide range of engaging and rewarding volunteer programs for its members
The Junior League of Northern Virginia is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- JLNV Public Relations
- (703) 442-4163
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!