Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Association for Direct Instruction is to:
- provide accurate, current information and outstanding professional development in the use of Direct Instruction programs and related educational practices that support positive outcomes for students.
- advocate throughout the community of educational stakeholders, including teachers, administrators, policy makers, legislators, parents, and the general public, to ensure that they are knowledgeable about Direct Instruction.
- support and publish research on Direct Instruction and effectively disseminate the information to a broad audience.
- actively identify new educational contexts in which Direct Instruction can improve outcomes for children.
- actively identify and partner with organizations that share the cause of improving the success of children by improving the effectiveness of teachers, and
- reach out to the entire community of Direct Instruction users and advocates with information, training, networking and other forms of support.
The Association for Direct Instruction is a non-profit organization, founded in 1981,dedicated to dissemination of information on effective, research-proven school practices. ADI supports school practices and instructional methods that result in an outstanding education for all students, and prepares them to be fully engaged members of society. We believe that all students can succeed if they are provided effective teaching and support and that all teachers can succeed if they are given effective tools, professional development, and support.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!