Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- MIssion: Opening doors to opportunity so individuals can achieve their dreams
- Vision: Every person has an opportunity to thrive in a community that fosters success and social equity
- Values: Responsiveness | Innovation | Diversity | Excellence
To be a mentor, you don't need any special skills--just an ability to listen, offer friendship, guidance, and encouragement to a young person growing up in today's world. You'll be amazed by how much you'll get out of the experience by encouraging our at risk youth.
Southwest Key Youth Mentoring Program is currently recruiting adults looking to share their time and talent encouraging positive outcomes for Travis County Youth. The Southwest Key Youth Mentoring Program serves as a continuum of care that provides mentors for youth between the ages of ten (10) and seventeen (17) years. The goal of the program is to establish and support mentoring relationships that have a long-lasting, positive impact on each participating youth.
Why volunteer with Southwest Key Youth Mentoring:
• We provide training to equip you for your volunteer mentoring experience.
• Provide continued support through your commitment.
• Provide low to no cost activities for you and your mentee on a monthly calendar.
• Monthly informal lunches to provide a venue for mentors to exchange ideas, peer support, and provide any assistance.
We do offer a $25 referral fee for every person you refer or yourself! But must first meet these criterias before payment:
1. Pass background check
2. Attend one training
3. Be matched with a mentee right after training
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!