Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- We at Heaven Hospice are committed to providing comfort, dignity and hope through professional staff, who are sensitive and understanding, filled with compassion, to apply state of the art pain management skills to control ad manage symptoms, one patient at a time regardless of their race, color, gender, or their nationality. All of our services are based on the needs of care, not the ability to pay.
- We will support and serve the families of each patient- we will help them understand how to cope with their pain and grief.
How we Help
- Hospice care focuses on dignity and quality of life. At Heaven Hospice, we concentrate on easing the pain and suffering associated with life-limiting illnesses. The success rate of hospice in controlling pain is very high. Most patients can attain an acceptable level of comfort through a combination of medications, counseling, and therapies.
- Patients receive care in more comfortable, familiar surroundings.
- Caring for loved one at the end of a long, progressive illness can be very difficult. Nights in particular can be lonely and frightening. Our nurses are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer questions and support caregivers.
- Your doctor can still direct your medical care.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!