Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Family Christian Health Center's mission is to provide excellent health care to the community, regardless of their ability to pay, in a manner that communicates in word and in deed the love and gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Located 25 miles south of Chicago at 155th Street & Paulina in Harvey
- 21,216 square feet
- New state-of-the-art Electronic Health Record
- 36 Medical Treatment Rooms
- 24 Primary Care
Family Christian Health Center (FCHC) will become the premier provider of quality community services to under served areas, achieving outstanding medical, relational and spiritual outcomes as a distinctively Christian organization.
Being good stewards of our time, talent and treasure, we will:
- Educate and inspire the members of our community to adopt healthy lifestyles.
- Enlarging our territory by increasing access to treatments and cures for the undeserved populations.
- Act as a paradigm of holistic Christian healthcare which serves as a catalyst influencing other healthcare providers and organizations, ultimately advancing the Kingdom of God.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!