Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to foster a safe, diverse, and walkable Eastown neighborhood by creating opportunities for neighbors and friends to engage and connect.
- Informing residents of issues affecting Eastown by distributing newsletters, both paper and electronic
- Hosting block captain trainings
- Training residents in neighborhood watch
- Connecting residents with necessary resources and support services
- Establishing block clubs and encouraging proactive neighboring
- Community meetings
- Conflict resolution between residents
- Communication between renters and landlords
- Neighborhood improvement events
- Communication between residents and police, city agencies, local courts, and organizations
- Volunteer projects, such as park and business district clean-ups
- General upkeep of our neighborhood by working with residents, landlords, and City of Grand Rapids code compliance
- Relationships between residents through community social events
- Community gardens throughout Eastown
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!