Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Committed to delivering culturally relevant diabetes prevention and self-management education in the Latino community.
To reduce and prevent diabetes in the Latino community by addressing health disparities through a culturally sensitive grassroots approach.
LDA Core Values:
Through credible, persuasive, timely information coupled with education and emotional support, a person may successfully modify their lifestyle and behavior to prevent the onset of diabetes or manage the impact of this disease.
Seeking various persons:
- FUND/FRIENDRAISER to help us plan an event between September and November. Also someone knowledgeable in developing online individual fundraising marketing strategies, planned giving, and other residual funding streams.
- CONTACTS DATA ENTRY CRM person to help us with data entry inputting various contacts from various sources.
- WEBSITE DEVELOPER OR CONSULTANT to give us unbiased information on web development and/or contacts CRM databases, etc.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT support to directly assist Executive Director on various projects at our Montebello office as well as work from home/laptop.
- DIABETES PREVENTION CURRICULUM health care professional to help us further develop our diabetes prevention curriculum and establish evidence based outcome measures. Seeking persons such as a Certified Diabetes Educator, Medical Doctor, or other health care professional proficient in diabetes prevention and community education, and is culturally/linguistically competent.
- GRANTWRITER to help us identify and develop various corporate, foundation, and government grant funding.
- MAC USER: Person knowledgable on Mac to help us develop brochures, resource literature, and e-newsletter
- Randy Munoz
- (323) 837-9869
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!