Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
St. Louis Children’s Hospital will do what is right for children.
St. Louis Children’s Hospital will be the hallmark for quality pediatric care within our region, as well as nationally and internationally. As the flagship for a growing, integrated pediatric health-care network, we will lead the development of innovative, cost-effective approaches in prevention, primary care and specialty services, with the ultimate goal of improving the health of all children.
- St. Louis children’s Hospital puts our children’s health first by:
- Providing quality health care for families -- regardless of ability to pay -- in a warm, supportive environment
- Creating new frontiers in pediatric care, research and education
- Collaborating with primary care providers in the communities we serve
- Advocating for children and supporting the role of the family
- Providing an environment which appreciates diversity and encourages our staff to reach their full potential
- Encouraging a culture which rewards initiative, continuous learning, front-line decision-making and teamwork
- Demonstrating value to our constituents by making quality outcomes and service priorities while responsibly controlling costs
- Supporting the missions of BJC HealthCare and Washington University School of Medicine
- Fostering ethical behavior and decisions in all that we do
Founded in 1879, St. Louis Children's Hospital is one of the premier children's hospitals in the United States. It serves not just the children of St. Louis, but children across the world. The hospital provides a full range of pediatric services to the St. Louis metropolitan area and a primary service region covering six states. As the pediatric teaching hospital for Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Children's Hospital offers nationally recognized programs for physician training and research.
- Kimber Wilcox
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!