Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation works to eliminate the challenges of childhood brain tumors. As the world’s largest nonprofit source of funding for pediatric brain tumor research, our mission is to cure the kids.
To accomplish our mission, we aim to:
- Fund research to find the cause of and cure for pediatric brain tumors
- Increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of one of the deadliest forms of childhood cancer
- Aid in the early detection and treatment of this disease
- Support a national database on all primary brain tumors
- Provide educational and emotional support for patients and families