Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Providing quality end-of-life care topatients regardless of ability to pay.
- Promoting patient and family as the center of care.
- Promoting a supportive professional work enviroment.
- Evaluation customer needs to better meet the needs of the individual, referral source and community.
- Increasing access to end-of-life care.
- Supporting communication internally and extrenally that is timely, respectful and professional.
- Developing and provideing innovation state-of-the-art care.
- Providing care in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Utilizing electronic systems to provide enhanced care capability.
When Hospice Advantage began in 2004, our vision was to create a hospce that provided the best in integrated care-combining medical, clinical, social, spiritual, and educational servieces to patients and families who are challenged by a life-limiting illness.
At Hospice Advantge, we believe that our patients's health is impacted by all aspects of his or her life and so we treat both mind and body as a whole. We work as a team to develop a plan of care in partnerhsip with our patients, families, caregivers, and professionals.
The Hospice Advantage Team is commiteed to providing you and your family with the best and most reliable care-24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!