Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CLSMF is a nonprofit law firm serving twelve Florida counties. Our mission is to provide access to justice through high quality legal assistance to low-income people. Since 1966, dedicated CLSMF attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and advocates have worked diligently to solve civil legal problems that impact the day to day lives of Mid-Florida residents who cannot afford private attorney fees.
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc. is a non-profit law firm serving the legal needs of low income and senior Floridians in central Florida.What is Community Legal Services ?
- A law firm specializing in poverty law.
- A law firm devoted to providing free, high-quality civil legal services to eligible clients.
- An organization helping the poor and elderly achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through legal representation and the provision of information, advice and self-help tools
- An organization providing information about laws and the legal system to those who work with the poor and elderly so that they may better serve their clients
- A non-profit corporation governed by local lawyers, members of the client community and others concerned about equal access to justice.
- Karen Curry
- (386) 258-5600
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!