Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CLSMF is a nonprofit law firm serving twelve Florida counties. Our mission is to provide access to justice through high quality legal assistance to low-income people. Since 1966, dedicated CLSMF attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and advocates have worked diligently to solve civil legal problems that impact the day to day lives of Mid-Florida residents who cannot afford private attorney fees.
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc. is a non-profit law firm serving the legal needs of low income and senior Floridians in central Florida.What is Community Legal Services ?
- A law firm specializing in poverty law.
- A law firm devoted to providing free, high-quality civil legal services to eligible clients.
- An organization helping the poor and elderly achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through legal representation and the provision of information, advice and self-help tools
- An organization providing information about laws and the legal system to those who work with the poor and elderly so that they may better serve their clients
- A non-profit corporation governed by local lawyers, members of the client community and others concerned about equal access to justice.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!