Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is the mission of the Salt Creek Rural Park District to provide for the community a quality park and recreation system that is committed to excellence in service and facilities, as well as being sensitive to individuals and economics.
- To be stewards of natural resources and the environment and secure land for future generations.
- Provide the opportunity for a high level of citizen participation through programs and services which are available to all and enhance their quality of life and community.
- Fully utilize community volunteers, agencies, governments, private sector enterprises, and individuals to jointly plan, develop, and deliver the desired programs and services to our citizens.
- Hire, develop, empower, support, and retain an enthusiastic and competent staff that is dedicated to serving citizen’s needs in a responsive, efficient, creative and flexible manner using reasonable, available resources.
- Commit the necessary resources to provide safe and secure parks, facilities, programs and services to our citizens through stable, prudent financial management and comprehensive long term planning.
- Concentrate capital resources on repairing and improving existing parks and facilities to meet the physical standards expected by our citizens. Maximize profits from all revenue facilities to lessen the general tax burden.
- Sarah Fader
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!