Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Beyond Expectations is dedicated to supporting adolescents emotionally, socially, and academically. We are committed to strengthening family relationships through activities, speakers, and social outings.
We work closely with administrators, teachers, parents, and community organizations promoting healthy relationships for youth in grades 6 through 12, as well as closing the achievement gap in the Orange County School District.
Beyond Expectations is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization in service
since the Fall of 2009.
It was founded by a group of concerned parents wanting to fill the void of advocacy and mentorship for adolescents in Orange County, North Carolina.
Some of our past and present activities include :
- Annual Boys and Men Outing at Camp Kanata
- Cleaning the campus of C. W. Stanford Middle School
- Annual Powder Bowl at C. W. Stanford Middle School
- Annual Mother's Day Mother/Daughter Yoga and Brunch
- American Red Cross Babysitting Certification
- Annual Durham Bulls Game
- Zumba Fitness
- Sports Activities
- Guest Speakers
- Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. March
- Christmas and Family Celebration
- Team building Exercises
- UNC vs Duke "Victory Bell" game
- Annual Basketball Shoot Out
- Community Service
- Health Fair
- Girls Spa Night Out
- Arts and Crafts
- Annual Lake Royale Family Day
- Field trips
- One Million Mentors Tour
- Character Skits
- Anti Bullying and Anti Drug Pledge
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!