Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Crossroads is committed to individualized quality care. Every individual deserves the quality of life that he or she wants near life's end. Crossroads believes in caring for clients and their families. Crossroads ensures that our clients are involved in their health care decisions. We work with our clients and physicians to develop a Plan of Care which best suits their needs. Our company is licensed by the State of California as a full time home health care and hospice agency. As a professional organization designed to meet the challenge of an ever changing health care system, we welcome the opportunity to demonstrate how we make a difference. We promote independence, stability and above all, dignity for our clients.
We demonstrate knowledge and educational services to clients, the public and associated health care providers. Your cooperation and referrals allow us to continue as a resource for your patient care needs. Crossroads ensures that our patients:
- Receive the pain control and symptom management appropriate for their physical, emotional, spiritual, and cultural needs.
- Attain peace of mind about death and dying.
- Acquire coping skills with the help of our caring and professional support.
- Plan ahead so wishes are honored.
Crossroads' goals and objectives are:
- To provide essential health and welfare services.
- To provide the highest performance, cost-efficient health care in the client's place of residence.
- To facilitate the attainment of optimal client outcomes for each individual receiving care and service from the Agency.
- To allow family members to remain together as long as possible.
- To augment care and services provided by our community, hospitals, and nursing homes through provision of home health care.
- To provide employment opportunities for individuals in a fair, safe, and professional business atmosphere with equal opportunity for all.
- To ethically manage all organizational relationships with the client and the public.
- Monica Guerra
- (415) 682-2111
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!