Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Main Street Martial Arts is a non-profit organization committed to dojo life: practice of martial arts and community service. The practice of martial arts is a challenging, historic, and, certainly, fun means of maintaining or regaining a healthy body and mind. Our relationship to community service makes this dojo affordable and accessible to everyone who seeks membership.
For more information visit:
See you on the mat!
The disciplines we offer
- Aikido -adults, families, and exclusively women and girls’ programs
- Shotokan Karate-adults, teens, children and families programs
- Zen Studies-open to all
- New England Go Academy-open to all
- ITF Tae Kwon Do-open to all
- Visual Arts-open to all
- Muso Jiki-Den Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu-adults’ program (16 and up)
- Aikijujitsu-adults’ program (16 and up)
- And much more coming this fall!
- Main Street Martial Arts
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!