Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Workforce Connection Center is a extension of Goodwill's mission to provide training, employment and other services for people with employment barriers.
These centers are designed to assist people in our community with job search and employment related assistance. Goodwill has the resources in one place - from resume writing to onsite interviewing and access to technology. Information about additional community supports such as transportation, training and literacy resources are also available.
- Perform specific tasks such as: Assisting customers with using resource area computers, faxes, phones, internet, etc.
- Report on time to the specified job
- Ability to relate to participants in a friendly caring manner
- Must show and have respect for participants and adult persons
- Assist individual participants as needed
- Mature individual, 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a good work ethic and have a positive attitude and behavior
- The volunteer should be reliable, trustworthy and willing to have fun with new experiences
- Individuals should be patient, non-judgmental and be able to give guidance and support in a firm caring manner
- Must be able to take directions, work independently and work within teams
- Computer skills desirable
- Training and Development experince is helpful
- Bilingual skills preferred, but not required
- Nicole Ellis
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!