Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey provides quality community and home health care services by competent, caring people and consistently strives to meet the needs of the community.
There's a special kind of reassurance associated with the comforts of home at every stage of life. That's why the Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey (VNA) has devoted more than a century to delivering home health services to residents of Morris County and neighboring communities who want to return home safely following hospitalization or need a helping hand to remain in the comfort of home due to an illness, disability or advanced age. When you choose the VNA, you are choosing:
- One of the state's leading home care providers based upon patient outcomes
- An agency that has consistently earned nearly perfect client satisfaction ratings in independent surveys
- A recognized leader and innovator in the field of home health care for more than 110 years
- A comprehensive provider capable of ensuring coordinated care to meet all of your needs
- A highly respected and trusted nonprofit organization
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!