Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
In an agreement with the Texas Historical Commission, the Admiral Nimitz Foundation manages and provides financial support to the National Museum of the Pacific War in order to:
- Preserve and exhibit the material history of Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz;
- Preserve and exhibit the material history of the war in the Pacific-Asiatic Theater during World War II;
- Offer and participate in programs that honor all veterans past and present, and in programs that provide strategic insights into national security issues affecting our country;
- Support education concerning the Pacific-Asiatic Theater during World War II; and,
- Provide the general public, researchers, students, teachers and historians with a readily accessible platform for the exploration of the War in the Pacific-Asiatic Theater during World War II.
To provide national leadership in articulating the history and lessons learned from the Pacific-Asiatic Theater of Operations during World War II and to offer educational platforms for their application to current and future national security issues. To continue to preserve the legacy of Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz and the men and women who served in this theater of operations. And, to facilitate programs that honor and support all veterans, past and present.
- Stephanie Hagee
- 8309978600 ext. 215
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!