Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
WHO WE ARE LESA USA Inc is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established in 2002 in the state of Maryland. . OUR MISSION Our Mission is to support and provide a healthy environment for young African women to enable them to excel. HOW WE DO ITWe work to expand health and educational opportunities for the African girl child through our many charity programs.
The Lourdes Ex-Students Association (LESA)-USA Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization of the alumni of Our Lady of Lourdes College, an all girl’s secondary and high school in Bamenda, Cameroon. Our mission is to foster and promote the education and health of the girl child as she would play a vital role in society.
Objectives of LESA-USA Inc.:
- To improve the quality of life and foster the welfare of the students of Our Lady of Lourdes College.
- To promote our Christian teachings, fortify our Christian values and strengthen our sisterhood bond.
- To provide moral and material assistance to the needy within our community.
To promote the education of the young girls in Cameroon through support for educational and social projects at Our Lady of Lourdes College.
- Education: Education via empowerment session on
- Healthcare: Maternity, infant and child care, cancer, infertility, mental illnesses, genetic disorders.
- Financial matters: Estate planning, insurance, protecting your credit score and identity theft issues, budget managements.
- Job search tips, entrepreneurship and small business issues, team building
- Family matters: peer pressure issues that your teenagers face everyday (sex, drugs, alcohol, crime).
Self enrichment: Maintaining a positive attitude, Coping skills - coping with the loss of loved ones, the "single and single again" status, Relationships.
Vision for LESA-USA Inc. members:
Empowerment through spiritual enhancement, mentorship and networking, and education.
- Spiritual enrichment: LESA USA Inc. is blessed with several powerful Christian ladies who are prayer warriors and have the ability of providing spiritual guidance.
- Mentorship/Networking: Accomplished through
- Empowerment: Empowering ourselves with the ability to step out of our comfort zones, challenging ourselves to believe in our capabilities, and making informed decisions and bringing change in our lives.
- Compassion: Genuinely caring about the future of our LESAN sisters.
- Teamwork: Working together to formulate strategies and practices that benefit ourselves and our organization and its various projects.
- Support: Providing a supportive environment and a non-judgmental listening ear. Relationships with our sisters based on trust and a sincere desire to support each other on their path to personal growth.
- LESA Georgia Chapter
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!