Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all."
Now the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.
A leader in the development of materials, programs and services, ADL builds bridges of communication, understanding and respect among diverse groups, carrying out its mission through a network of 30 Regional and Satellite Offices in the United States and abroad.
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry in the U.S. and abroad through information, education, legislation, and advocacy. ADL serves as a resource for government, media, law enforcement, educators and the public. The League:
- scrutinizes and exposes extremists and hate groups
- monitors hate on the Internet
- provides expertise on domestic and international terrorism
- probes the roots of hatred
- develops and delivers educational programs
- fosters interfaith/intergroup relations
- mobilizes communities to stand up against bigotry
- defends the security of Israel and Jews worldwide
- maintains a comprehensive and up-to-date Web site: www.adl.org
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!