Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Autism Society of Ohio, Greater Akron Office has locally based, professional staff who serve individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, families, providers and policy makers throughout Ohio by providing accurate information and referrals, implementing programs that promote quality of life, advancing policies to increase funding for treatment and support, and raising awareness of the need for assistance and services. The Greater Akron Office of ASO serves Summit, Stark, Medina, Portage and Wayne Counties.
The Autism Society of Ohio (including Greater Akron) is a resource to hundreds of individuals with autism and their families. ASO:
- Advocates on the local, state and federal levels for those with autism and their families;
- Provides information on autism to families, educators, professionals and others;
- Refers individuals to professional services in our area;
- Offers family friendly activities and support programs like Neighbor to Neighbor and the Lose the Training Wheels Camp;
- Builds awareness in our community through activities and programs.
- Lisa Thompson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!