Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Vision, Mission and Core Principles Vision:
A nation where the right to high quality early care and education is embedded in public policy, professional practice, and parental engagement.
Our purpose is to organize, equip and empower people to create change on behalf of children.
1. Representative Leadership: Involving people in decisions that affect them.
2. Commitment to Diversity: Ensuring all voices are heard and bridging multiple perspectives.
3. Focused on Solutions: Embracing responsibility to create sustainable change.
4. Impact and Innovation: Taking action that is timely, relevant and immediately actionable.
5. Building and Sharing Knowledge: Creating and disseminating strategic information to be understood and used by everyone
What We Do...
- We equip leaders in early care and education to be architects of change for all children.
- We bring people together to make these changes a reality.
- We advocate for public policies increasing high quality outcomes for all children.
- We focus on issues that are timely, relevant, and actionable.
Community Advocates for Young Learners, or CAYL, is an umbrella organization housing several well-known Fellowships including the Wean Principals Scholars, Boston Principals Scholars, the Early Educators Fellowship Initiative,CAYL Schott Fellowship in Early Care and Education and theCAYL Principals Fellowship in Early Care and Education.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!