Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of Interfaith Assistance Ministry is to provide emergency relief to Henderson County residents who are in financial crisis by offering food, clothing, funds, guidance and referrals in an atmosphere of compassion and respect.
Interfaith is a faith-based non profit organization.
- Founded in 1984 and supported by 90 local congregations.
- Funded by congregations, businesses, civic groups and individuals.
- Powered by 290 volunteers who contribute over 35,000 hours of service every year.
- Selected by Duke Energy Foundation as Henderson County's administrator of Share the Warmth funds.
- Committed to meeting the basic needs of families in financial crises.
Interfaith provides a broad range of services for families and individuals throughout Henderson County.
- Crisis Assistance including food, clothing, heat, utilities, rent, medication, transportation and other essential services.
- Coordination of Assistance available to families through other federal, state and local human service programs to prevent duplication of service.
- Representative Payee Services helps recipients manage their finances when they are unable to do so themselves.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!