Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mosaic Georgia is nationally recognized for its exceptional delivery of comprehensive services to victims and families impacted by crimes of sexual assault and child sexual/ physical abuse.
Mosaic Georgia is nationally recognized for its exceptional delivery of comprehensive services to victims and families impacted by crimes of sexual assault and child sexual/ physical abuse. Services provided are developmentally appropriate and specialized to meet the distinctive needs of each individual impacted by crimes of sexual violence. There is no charge to victims that receive direct-services from Mosaic Georgia. Programs and services provided include:
- 24-hour crisis line/support line for allied professionals
- 24-hour crisis intervention support
- 24/7 - forensic-medical evidentiary exam and GBI-SAEK evidence collection
- Victim Advocacy; Medical Advocacy; Family Advocacy
- Legal Advocacy Services
- 24/7 - Forensic Interviews (child and adolescent)
- Community awareness and education
- Professional training for schools, law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, medical and mental health professionals.
- College campus presentations
- Consultation for schools, media, government agencies, publications and educational films.
- Georgia Adolescent & Adult Sexual Assault Examiner (SAE)/ Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Trainings provided statewide; Georgia Pediatric-Advanced SAE/ SANE Training Programs.