Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Florence County RSVP is to utilize the skills, knowledge, and services of older adults 55+ through promotion of volunteerism in agencies that strive to improve the health, safety, education, and quality of life of all generations, present and future, in Florence County. In doing this the Florence County RSVP will aid in establishing programs and services in cooperation with and through existing agencies to fulfill the needs of the community and to enhance the productive aging of its citizens.
RSVP promotes the engagement of older persons as community resources in planning for community improvement and in delivery of volunteer services. Achievement of RSVP's purpose is facilitated by coordination of the resources of CNCS, the RSVP sponsor, and the community to fill the goals of RSVP.
As an RSVP volunteer, you'll receive:
- Free volunteer placement (you choose how and where you want to serve)
- The opportunity to use your experience and skills
- The chance to learn something new every day;
- Supplemental accident and liability insurance
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference
- Pamela Jacobs
- (843) 669-6761
- Need admin access?