Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Tibetan Healing Fund's activities improve the healthcare, education and community development for rural Tibetan children and their families in the Tibetan regions of P.R. China. Our projects are designed to meet the acute needs of the community and provide for long-term sustainability. THF is based in Seattle Washington and Siling (Ch: Xining) mSo-Ngon Province (Ch: Qinghai) P.R China.
THF promotes sustainable development using transparent and local participatory methods while incorporating local and traditional knowledge. Projects address education, primary health care and community development. For 2008, Tibetan Healing Fund's activities will remain focused on the priority areas of:
- Tibetan Maternal and Child Health System
- Tibetan Natural Birth & Health Training Center
- Community & Family Health Education
- Maternal & Child Health Education Handbooks
- Training Community Midwives
- Postgraduate & Medical School Scholarships for Tibetan Women
- Primary Education
- Tibetan Heritage Primer Textbooks
- Improve Access to Quality Education
- Meredith Aikman
- (206) 624-7966
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!