Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- Disaster Relief
- Education & Literacy
- Veterans & Military Families
Location13910 45th Ave NE Rm 829Marysville, WA 98271 United States
The Mission of NMCRS is to provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and other assistance to members of the Naval Services of the United States, and their eligible family members and survivors, when in need, and to receive and manage funds to administer these programs.
Volunteers have been the backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society for more than 100 years. They make up more than 90 percent of our workforce. Volunteers make it possible for our donated funds to directly assist Sailors, Marines, and their families.
When service members seek our assistance, they often interact directly with one of our skilled volunteers. As a volunteer, you can expect to:
- Receive specialized training
- Get extensive support and resources
- Connect with other volunteers and build friendships
- Get assistance with child- and dependent-care and mileage expenses
- Help others and make a difference
- Build experience to add to your resume
- Feel appreciated and have fun
Our volunteers have unique backgrounds and experiences, and they have different reasons for serving. However, they all desire to support the community of active duty and retired Navy and Marine Corps service members and their families.
Helping Sailors and Marines in times of need or crisis is an excellent way to make a difference while adding purpose and perspective to your own life.