Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Zocchi Charitable Foundation is to incubate visionary programs to advance health and well-being, education and literacy, and the arts on an international basis.
Through Zocchi Charitable Foundation, founder Judy Mazzeo Zocchi, realizes a vision to combine three passions of her life: health, literacy and the arts. She put together the following strageties to forward the foundation's mission:
1. Identify issues or problems related to health and education, with a primary focus on helping existing organizations or groups meet the challenge of insufficient resou rces or gaps in service;
2. Envision opportunities to leverage the arts to advance health, well-being, education and literacy;
3. Build partnerships with organizations, experts and community leaders to identify collaborative and innovative solutions;
4. Acts as a catalyst to design and implement new programs and solutions with the cooperation and guidance of partners and collaborators; and
5. Replicate proven models and programs advancing health, education and the arts.
- Jessie Chism
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!