Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Greater Boston PFLAG works to create environments of understanding so that all people can live with dignity and respect through:
- Support: to cope with an adverse society
- Education: to enlighten the public
- Advocacy: to end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights
Greater Boston PFLAG provides opportunity for dialogue about sexual orientation and gender identity, and acts to create a society that is healthy and respectful of human diversity.
About Greater Boston PFLAG
We are a group of parents, families, friends, and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people. We help change attitudes and create an environment of understanding so that our gay family members and friends can live in a world that is safe and inclusive. We accomplish this through support, education, and advocacy. We offer:
- Monthly group support meetings
- Confidential telephone support and information
- Parent-to-parent support
- Safe Schools Program teacher and student training
- Speakers bureau
- Community forums and evening programs
- Elsie Frank Scholarship Program
- PTA/PTO training and parent programs
- Gay straight alliance assistance
- KT Merseles
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!