Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
OUTstanding Amarillo promotes empowerment and acceptance of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender population of the Texas Panhandle by initiating dialogue, providing education, and creating support systems with the ultimate goal of social change.
OUTstanding Amarillo is a full service community resource center. We offer:
- over 20 hours each week of Drop-In hours,
- a website with valuable resource information,
- free and reduced cost counseling services,
- weekly TeenChat peer support group,
- monthly Youth Socials,
- weekly recovery support groups for all ages,
- weekly yoga and other positive health choices,
- reduced cost gym memberships,
- monthly social outings About Town,
- HIV/STD testing, counseling, seminars and services,
- resource library full of GLBT books and movies,
- public presentations to increase awareness of the GLBT population in the Texas Panhandle,
- weekly & monthly adult social support activities.
- Bekki McQuay
- (806) 3371688
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!