Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Arc of Weld County promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through advocacy and support services.
The Arc of Weld County is a grass-roots non-profit organization dedicated to providing services and advocacy for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Achieve with us!
Volunteering with The Arc of Weld County means you are a part of grassroots change committed to creating opportunities for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We have many occasions for volunteers to make a difference. Your dedication is appreciated and we encourage you to come to as many volunteer events as possible. As a volunteer you are able to provide respite to families in need, promote us in the community through outreach events, assist with facilitating our many programs, and can become involved in advocating for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
We have many opportunities to help people with disabilities in the community:
- Respite(childcare) for parents to attend meetings
- Help with fundraisers
- General office assistance
- Billingual interpretations
- Help with our Annual Film Festival promoting individuals with disabilities
- Assistance with social skills class for children and adults
- More opportunities arise based on community resources