Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Plant Protection and Quarantine safeguards agriculture and natural resources from the entry, establishment, and spread of animal and plant pests and noxious weeds into the United States of America; and supports trade and exports of U.S. agricultural products.
Plant Protection and Quarantine, as the world’s leading Plant Protection Organization, is recognized for its:
- Leadership in scientific expertise, application of innovative technologies and operational best practices;
- Excellence and timely collaborative approaches with its national and international stakeholders;
- Appropriate responsive engagement with a well informed public;
- Demonstrated valuable contribution to the preservation of a healthy global environment;
- Inclusive high performing organization driven by its diverse and dedicated workforce that shares responsibility and leadership for accomplishing PPQ’s mission with the highest standards of excellence...
in ensuring sustainable agricultural practices and an abundant, high-quality and varied food supply that strengthens the marketability of U.S. agriculture in domestic and international commerce.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!