Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the City of Boulder Parks and Recreation Department is to provide safe, clean, and beautiful parks and facilities and high-quality leisure activities for the community. These services shall enhance residents' health and well-being and promote economic vitality for long-term community sustainability. We will accomplish this through creative leadership, environmentally sustainable practices, and the responsible use of available resources.
Strive for excellence in our parks and recreation system to reflect and serve the unique values and qualities of our community. Our goals are to
- maintain and protect our parks and recreation facilities and programs.
- Become economically sustainable.
- Fill in the gaps in our parks and recreation system.
- Engage a broader range of the community, especially underrepresented populations.
- Be a communitywide leader in environmental sustainability.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!