Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Twins Community Fund's mission is to enrich local and regional communities by providing resources for the healthy development of children and families through an association with baseball, softball and the Minnesota Twins.
The Community Fund fulfills its mission through the operation of the following programs and activities:
- Fields for Kids grants renovate or construct youth baseball and softball fields.
- Twins Youth Clinics provide free youth baseball and softball instruction.
- Play Ball! Minnesota is a collaboration of youth baseball and softball organizers working together to promote and improve baseball and softball (www.playballmn.com).
- Rookie League and Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) organize summer youth baseball and softball programs in the cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- RBI Academy provides baseball and softball skills training for RBI participants.
- Tournament Grants assist regional and national youth baseball and softball tournaments.
- Competitive Youth Baseball and Softball Grants assist teams that compete in American Legion, Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle competitive programs
- Youth Coaching Grants provide dollars to youth organizations to hire high school or college age coaches or administrators
- Baseball/Softball Camp Scholarships give financial aid to youth so they are able to attend Twins baseball/softball instructional camps.
- Hennepin County Youth Baseball and Softball Grants provide financial support to youth baseball and softball capital projects in Hennepin County.
- Tiny Twins T-Ball Program provides support to Upper Midwest communities with the administration and operation of tee ball programs.
- Diamonds and Dreams Scholarship Program provides grants of $2,000 to high school seniors in their pursuit of post-secondary education.
TICKET DONATION PROGRAM
- TwinsCare is supported by Twins players and corporate partners who donate Twins home game tickets to youth-serving nonprofit organizations
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!