Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Win Project exists to create strong communities with quality affordable homes that improve the quality of life for residents in the community. The housing is inclusive and sustainable contributing positively to communities free from discrimination.
It is our goal that families have access to fit, decent, safe, substantial and affordable housing .
- Promote healthy communities through home ownership and rental
- Encourage resident empowerment and leadership
- Promote reinvestment in declining neighborhoods
- Restore confidence in neighborhoods.
Through Government Programs, Grants, and Donations from individuals, The Win Project purchases the property and develops permanent housing using local contracted trade associates who are licensed, tenured, and insured with years of experience. We are doing are part to fuel the economy and give families a sense of home ownership and pride.We take great care in designing comfortable living solutions for lower income Families.
The Veteran Outreach Specialist is responsible for conducting outreach To find a Veteran in the hesperia Calif area who needs a home for his/her family that has a section 8 Voucher.potential clients seeking services, conducting program eligibility and assessment, identifying community resources, providing information and referral services, providing services, and program record keeping. This position requires the ability to work with the veteran homeless populations, meet monthly goals, exercise good judgment, and coordinate with a wide range of service organizations.
• Participate with other homelessness in effort to identify homeless veteran population areas.
• Conduct on-line presentations to community based agencies, government agencies
• Develop and maintain an outreach schedule in coordination with other agencies. Find resources to fund new project. Work with Home Depot,Habiitat for humanity, City for Funding New homes for our Veterans.Design flayers. Can work from the computer. Can volunteer from home.