Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Adoption S.T.A.R. (Support, Training, Advocacy & Resources) is a compassionate and unique agency. The agency takes a strong stand on Adoption education and believes no one can make a decision to adopt or place a child for Adoption without fully educating themselves on adoption and its many options. Adoption S.T.A.R. is an agency committed to the best interests of children and will offer all birth families regardless of race, health, circumstances, or disability, the option of adoption for their child. Adoption S.T.A.R. is an agency dedicated to maintain connections between adoptive families and birth families and offers education and support with an adoption plan.
A not-for-profit adoption agency where support, training, advocacy and resources help create forever families.
- Adoption STAR is Authorized in New York State, Licensed in Florida and Ohio, Approved in Connecticut and is COA Hague Accredited.
- Experienced staff of adoption professionals and subject matter experts
- Providing both domestic and international placement options
- Personal (you’ll never reach voicemail or a recording), compassionate and thorough staff
- Education and support for adoptive families, birth families and adoptees (childhood through adulthood)
- Respected for depth of work with diverse families
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!