At AgeGuide, we empower older adults to remain independent, connected and to age well. We do that through our advocacy and coordination of life changing resources such as meals, transportation, caregiver and family support. These meaningful services optimize quality of life and offer peace of mind.
AgeGuide serves 8 counties: Kankakee, Grundy, Will, Kane Mchenry, Lake and DuPage Counties. We fund the following programs with State and Federal funds to support aging programs:
1. Information and Assistance-what services, programs and benefits are available and how to obtain them.
2. Community Dining Centers: Over 50 sites across the region to provide hot, nutritious meals to seniors.
3. Counseling services
4. Family Caregiver Support Programs
5. Meals on Wheels or Home delivered meals Mon.-Fri. to those unable to leave their homes.
6. Legal Services
8. Long Term Care Ombudsman services
9. Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
10. Elder Abuse Intervention
11. Home Repair
12. Senior Medicare Patrol-To educate seniors about Medicare fraud