Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit bully breed rescue located in Mesa, Arizona that specializes in American Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Boxers, Mastiffs, and all types of Bulldogs. We are devoted to rescuing, rehabilitating, and re-homing dogs in the Phoenix area, educating the public on responsible pet ownership, and advocating against the inhumane activity of dog fighting and the unethical practice of backyard breeding.
Ruff Road Rescue will take dogs in on a case by case basis, but we are unable to take owner surrenders at this time. We do not have a shelter location and are limited to the private foster homes that we have available. All dogs undergo a thorough evaluation before entering the rescue.
We are looking for more dog lovers to help with the day to day running of the rescue. We need people for everything from transporting dogs to performing home checks. We could use all the help we can get!
There are many ways to help:
- transport from shelters to foster homes
- transport to and from veterinary visits
- transport to and from adoption events
- dog walking - you are an ambassador for the breed when you are out and about with one of our well socialized fosters
- Visit and exercise dogs that are in boarding until they find a foster home
- set up and take down for events
- help planning events and fundraising
- help with web design, grant writing, or print materials
The other most telling way that you volunteer your support is by the way in which you live your own life and how you raise your bully breed dog.
- Alisha B
- 480 4591196
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!