Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To help women and teen girls in transition reach their level of self-sufficiency with the social supportive services necessary to exist and sustain without judgment and without bias. We are a 'help center’ - the 'one-stop-shop’ for their needs without regard to income, race, religion, age, sex, mental or physical disability.
Lady Butterflies is dedicated to the support of all women and teen girls. We offer information, support, mentoring, and advocacy to all women and teen girls who need assistance as they transition through challenges in their lives. Our social supportive services are designed to assist them through a period of transformation and empower them to move life forward, become self-directed, self-motivated, and self-confident in the process.
"Helping turn strengths into accomplishments, through choice and respect"
Services we provide:
- Community Support Group Sessions for Women (Just Between Us!)
- Community & Employment Resource Center
- Emergent Financial Assistance (when funds available)
- "Extraordinary Women in the Making" Mentoring & Leadership Program for Teen Girls
- Fundraising & 'Creating Connections' Social Networking Events
- Life Skills Enrichment Workshops (Community Education Center)
- Loving ME My Way! - P.H.A.T." [Physically Healthy And Toned] Fitness Fun
- Play Dates for Women!
- "Sister Friends" Advocacy for Women (Comprehensive Case Management)
- Felicia A. Shanklin, M.Ed.
- Need admin access?