Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To help women and teen girls in transition reach their level of self-sufficiency with the social supportive services necessary to exist and sustain without judgment and without bias. We are a 'help center’ - the 'one-stop-shop’ for their needs without regard to income, race, religion, age, sex, mental or physical disability.
Lady Butterflies is dedicated to the support of all women and teen girls. We offer information, support, mentoring, and advocacy to all women and teen girls who need assistance as they transition through challenges in their lives. Our social supportive services are designed to assist them through a period of transformation and empower them to move life forward, become self-directed, self-motivated, and self-confident in the process.
"Helping turn strengths into accomplishments, through choice and respect"
Programs & Services:
- Community & Employment Resource Center
- Community Education & Creative Activities Learning Center
- Community Support Group for Women - Just Between Us!
- Comprehensive Case Management - 'Sister Friends’ Advocacy for Women
- Emergent Financial Assistance
- 'Extraordinary Women in the Making’ - Teen Girl Mentoring & Leadership Program
- Fitness Programs: Loving My Body P.H.A.T. [Physically Healthy And Toned]
- Fundraising & "Creating Connections" Social Networking Events
- Health Programs: First Aid/CPR/AED Training & Healthcare Marketplace Counselors
- Play Dates for Women