Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Welcoming persons of diverse background, experience, religion, race, and ethnicity to live and work in our communities
- Valuing each resident as a child of God created in God’s image, regardless of age, physical condition, or mental capacity
- Providing a continuum of care that promotes independence with appropriate assistance in quality environments
- Promoting wellness through programs of physical exercise, nutrition, education, and creative expression
- Fostering relationships with the local congregations to provide opportunities for faithful service and spiritual growth
- Being socially accountable by providing services to the larger community
- Providing a quality workplace which values training and optimizes the abilities of staff in providing services and care for the residents
The full values statement can be found at www.vbh.org.
Our Promise to You
The care and well-being of our residents are our highest priorities. At The Glebe, residents have a place to call home where their mind, body, and spirit will be nurtured - and their lives enriched through the services and amenities available at The Glebe. Providing "Dignity in Living" is a promise kept since our parent organization, Virginia Baptist Homes, opened its first retirement home in 1948.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!