Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Central Ohio Chapter of Families with Children from China (COFCC) is a non-profit and non-denominational organization of families who are in the process or have adopted or children from China in the Columbus Ohio area.
- facilitate cultural awareness for our children
- educate ourselves about China and adoption issues
- assist others seeking to adopt children from China
- support families who have adopted in China
- provide support and information to prospective parents
If your family has a child adopted from China or you are considering an adoption from China, you will find this membership to be a must have!
COFCC offers a community of support and friendship for our members to network, share in Chinese culture events and to participate in education seminars. COFCC also hosts a Yahoo group where members can ask questions about the process of adopting and share information about cultural and transracial issues. Please consider joining COFCC if you feel you would like to meet other families like yours.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!