Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To inspire, educate & empower today’s youth to become global Stewards of the Earth and Guardians of the Oceans through fun and educational interactions using service learning, visual arts & media that will encourage them to initiate change by being tomorrow’s leaders
1. To educate youth about the serious environmental problems threatening our planet and encourage them to seek solutions to solve these issues.
2. Create and launch an innovative and educational television show that will help achieve the mission of the foundation.
3. Embark on a National Marine Education Tour that will travel to elementary, middle and high schools across the nation in order to inspire and empower students to become stewards of the Earth and guardians of the Oceans.
4. Establish an annual leadership camp for young people to enroll and participate in educational training that will equip them with the skills they need to become leaders and conservationists of tomorrow.
5. Reconstruct the perspective of American youth in reference to their relationship with nature and the outdoors.
6. Assist in the dissemination of the concept of creating a 'Green Economy’ in the United States by converting America’s unhealthy dependence on fossil fuels to clean energy sources in order to ensure a sustainable future.
7. To help students become better Global citizens working toward creating a healthier planet
8. To incorporate healthy initiatives into the marine education tour that will fuel the growth of the students mind, body & spirit
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!