Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Wellness Place exists to provide education, support and understanding at no charge to those affected by cancer.
Wellness Place, cancer education and support provides counseling and guidance for no charge to people living with cancer, their family members and caregivers. Wellness Place professionals help participants navigate their cancer experience by assisting with the following: Coping with physical and emotional responses to cancer; Sorting through treatment side effects; Preparing thoughts and questions for doctor's visits;Communicating matters to children, family members, friends and employers. Programs and Services include:
- support and networking groups like Recurrence/Metastatic Group and Young Women with Cancer group
- educational programs on topics such as nutrition and sexuality
- counseling sessions for indiviuals, couples and families
- cancer in the family programs including parenting through cancer and individualized counseling for children and teens with loved ones with cancer
- integrative therapies like massage and art therapy
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!