Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Lead by Experience The East Valley RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) engages persons 55 years of age and older in volunteer services to meet critical community needs. It provides high quality experiences that enrich the lives of the volunteers and those they serve.
RSVP strives to match your skills, experience, and interests with community needs.
East Valley RSVP is sponsored by East Valley Senior Services, Inc. and is a component of Senior Corps/the Corporation for National and Community Service. The communities served by East Valley RSVP in Arizona are Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Chandler, Coolidge, Eloy, Florence, Gilbert, Globe, Guadalupe, Maricopa, Mesa, Payson, Pine, San Tan Valley, and Tempe.
RSVP volunteers are needed in schools, hospitals, thrift stores, senior centers, and more. These organizations provide regular opportunities as well as short term and special event volunteer opportunities.
As an RSVP volunteer, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Community Involvement
- Partial mileage reimbursement, if requested
- Free accidental and liability insurance while volunteering as well as supplemental automobile insurance while driving to and from your volunteer assignments
- An Invitation to the RSVP Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon
- Current Newsletters
- Belong to a national organization, the Corporation for National and Community Service.